My adorable @linabbas glammed by me for a special occasion. She is beautiful inside and outside 💋💋💋💋Products used are @morphebrushes and #morphebrushes neutral eyeshadows #anastasiabeverlyhills dip brow pomade in chocolate and soft brown @revlon color stay @maccosmetics prolong wear concealer in NC30 @hudabeauty monique lashes #shootoftheday #lotd #motd #makeup #makeupartist #dubai #jumeirah #mua #photography #instashoot #photo #makeupbyheba #hudabeauty
#ميك أب #دبي #عروس #عيون #مناسبات #استقبال #زواج #ستايل #مكياج_سهرة #مكياج_عيونHuda beauty
I have been trying NYX products for a while now and I just realized that most of my products are from NYX cosmetics. The best thing about NYX products is their good quality and affordable and above ll available in UAE. Here are some of the best products I have been using lately:
- NYX wonder pencil– Its provides great coverage for your lips before applying your favorite lip stick. It’s highly pigmented and will help you achieve a perfect lip color.
- NYX Liquid illuminators – One of the best Illuminators I have used so far. It can be applied on top of your liquid foundation or as a base for highlighting under your eyes, bridge of the nose and your forehead.
- NYX Invincible Full Coverage Foundation – very good coverage and comes handy in around 15 different shades. You can easily find the right match to your skin tone.
- NYX Powder Blush – Those blushes comes in 27 different shades in shimmer and matte forms. The shimmer ones could be used for highlighting as well.
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream – I am in love with their shades with soft matte finish however its always better to apply your lip pencil first all over your lips for a long-lasting effect. If you only apply the lip cream directly on your lips, it won’t last that long.
- NYX Matte Bronzer – These bronzers will give you a healthy and natural looking skin at a very affordable price. They come handy in 5 matte shades.
- NYX Dark Circles Concealer – This concealer could be easily applied under your eyes using your fingers or with a brush. It’s good as it has a peachy under tone for under eyes circles. Be careful not to apply to much of this product as it will cake and crease.
- NYX HD Eye-shadow Base– I really like this product and I believe it is as good as Urban Decay’s Primer Potion. It’s very light weighted and gets blended easily. It also has a tacky finish which will help intensify eye-shadow colors as you go. A little goes a long way for this product, so you don’t need to apply too much.
- NYX Jumbo Pencil – I have been using the Jumbo Pencil in Milk and in Black Bean for doing smokey eyes. The black color is a very good base and blends easily onto your lid. This will help you to avoid eye-shadow fall-outs when you apply layers of dark eye- shadows.
- NYX Fly with me Mascara – This mascara is good if you are looking for length in your eye-lashes. The only thing I didn’t like is that it dries very quickly so you have to work your best as fast as possible before it starts sticking together.
- NYX Pore Filler – It’s a sleek primer that is applied before your foundation and will fill in any pores or fine lines in your skin, it creates a flawless skin finish before applying your makeup. It’s not the best in the market but its an affordable product
I hope this was helpful, happy weekend everyone xoxo