Happy new year everyone,
Today I would like to talk about getting plumped sexy lips using just a few tricks.
- Exfoliating your lips is great for removing dry skin and achieving healthy smoother and softer lips. You can make your own exfoliating mix using some honey and brown sugar. Rub your lips for 2 minutes, wash and hydrate with your favorite lip balm. Keep in mind that the more your rub your lips, the fuller it will look. Personally I have tried the Lush Lip Scrub which is very good.
- Pucker your way to a fuller lips is a tool for fuller, healthier-looking lips without the injections or chemicals. Small enough to carry in your makeup bag, simply use the Lip Enhancer before applying your lipstick or lip gloss. I have ordered mine already from Amazon. Check their link as they have posted a video on how to use it with before and after photos. They also claim the effect can last for up to 4 hours.
- Invest in a good quality lip Plumper. Those products contains hyaluronic acid which slightly irritates the skin but not as painful you think. I am a not a big fan of this method as the results don’t last as I wish for.
- Use makeup tricks to fake a fuller lip effect. This is the fun part. There are several tricks you can use to fake a bigger lip.
- Highlight your cupid’s bow using your favorite highlighter that you normally use on your cheekbones. I have mentioned some of my favorites in previous blog makeupbyheba healthy glowing skin
- When applying your lip liner, you can overdraw your liner and extended gently outside your lips
- After applying your lipstick, you can use a little bit of your concealer on your finger and dab it gently on the center of your upper and lower lips. Make sure you blend gently. This trick will give the effect of fuller lips.
- Outline your lips with a white or nude lip pencil before your lipstick.
Have a great weekend and Happy new year